June 19, 2017

A Class with Class

I finished!  This is possibly the fastest I've every finished a project after a beading class.  This is from the workshop last month with instructor Kinga Nichols, hosted by the Portland Bead Society.
It's a bead-embroidered bracelet called "Cathedral Windows, Broken."  I love it!


The main reason I took the class was to work with Kinga. I've known her online for a number of years, and it was great to finally meet her in person!


Kinga is a fun person, and a wonderful teacher. Everyone enjoyed the class.



I will confess that I didn't expect to actually learn anything new in this class. 
However, I was happy to be wrong about that! 

The class was time well-spent, and now I have this super cool nouveau-funk bracelet to wear!! 
Thank you to PBS for making this class happen!






1 comment:

Sparks of Spirit Glass said...

I love it. Of course, I love all your work! This bracelet is funk-a-licious!