May 2, 2010

Decisions, Decisions!

Last night I finished my latest free-form bracelet, and I'm very happy with it.  For some reason, i always feel the need to give these more involved projects a name.  I was hoping this one would fit the name "Herb Garden," but it doesn't feel right to me, with all the turquoise in it. So what shall I call it?

Of course it's also a fairly mediocre photo, because my digital camera is dying a slow and painful death.  I'm ready to buy a new one, but torn about which one to choose. Too many choices out there!

So I'm asking for suggestions (I know I may come to regret this) on two things: what camera to buy (needs to have macro capability) and what to name this bracelet.  Ready? Go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally fabulous!
name ideas: sea green, sea garden, spring garden

i love my lumix camera and would happily let you try it out for comparison with other cameras you're looking at.

congrats...i don't care what you call it because it is wonderful!
e

estherbeads said...

I worked on this primarily in Seaside, so it is now called "Seaside Garden." Thanks everyone for your suggestions!